Purpose & Vision
CatholicCare Sandhurst seeks to fulfil the Church’s Christ given mission to boldly stand for a just, equitable and compassionate society.
Our purpose is to empower individuals, families and communities in becoming stronger and more resilient. We deliver high quality family and relationship services available for all people.
Resilient people Stronger families Connected communities
Our values are drawn from Catholic Social Teachings and the Gospels. Most importantly we believe in:
Our Organisational Principles
As leaders in family and relationship services we are committed to:
- supporting and respecting clients and communities in all their diversity
- acknowledging the wide range of faiths, cultures and personal beliefs
- advocating for human rights and social justice
- engaging with communities and other stakeholders to build partnerships
- guaranteeing a dynamic learning environment and promoting evidence based practice
- demonstrating accountability for actions and use of resources
- providing professional development and support for staff and ensuring a safe work environment at all times.