Purpose & Vision
CCS seeks to fulfil the Church’s Christ given mission to stand for a just, equitable and compassionate society.
Our purpose is to empower individuals, families and communities to become stronger and more resilient. We deliver high quality family and relationship services available for all people.
Our vision is for all individuals and families to be included and connected within a thriving community.
We draw our values from Catholic Social Teachings and the Gospels. Most importantly, we are committed to show in all our interactions:
- Respect for individual dignity
Our Values in Action
We achieve our purpose by pursuing excellence in the delivery of high quality, inclusive and responsive services which establish us as a regional leader in the provision of family and relationship services.
Our values permeate the organisation. They apply to our relationships with each other, our partners, our funders, our contractors, our suppliers and our clients. We display our values through our shared behaviours.
We will show:
- Respect by ensuring our work is consistently provided in a non-judgmental way and tailored to the needs of the individual and community.
- Integrity by offering high quality services with honesty and transparency.
- Inclusiveness through providing services without regard to religion, race, sexual orientation, culture or economic circumstance.
- Compassion by dealing with each person in a way that recognises their unique experience, offering skilled support or intervention in a way that is tailored to their needs.