Peter Richardson has been the Executive Director of CatholicCare Sandhurst since 2013.
Peter began his career in the Human Services sector back in 1980. He has worked with the Salvation Army, St. Luke’s Anglicare, Catholic Family and Community Services, State Department of Human Services, LaTrobe University, Australian Association of Social Workers and Loddon Mallee Housing Services (now Haven; Home Safe).
Peter holds a Bachelor of Arts (Recreation), Bachelor of Social Work, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Certificate in Theology and a Master of Social Work (Human Services Management).
He has held various executive management positions at Regional, State and National levels and been on a number of Boards and Committees including:
- National President and National Board Director Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- National Board Director Families Australia
- State Board Director Children’s Welfare Association of Victoria (CWAV)
- State President of the Victorian Branch of AASW
- National Board Director Council to Homeless Persons (CHP)
- Member of Loddon Local Area Services Network (LASN)
- Member of LoddonMallee Homeless Network (LOMA)
Peter is currently:
- Board Director of CatholicCare Victoria Tasmania (CCVT)
- Council Member of Catholic Social Services Victoria (CSSV)
- Chair of CSSV Sub-Committee Members Support and Network Development