When: Sunday 5th March, 2017
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
Fees: The workshop costs $200 per couple. A concession rate is available upon request
Life Partnership Workshop For Couples is for all couples in relationships. Whether couples are preparing to marry or commit to a long term relationship, this workshop gives couples education and skills to support healthy and successful relationships.
The workshop runs for four hours and is hosted by friendly and experienced CatholicCare Sandhurst facilitators.
The workshop aims:
- To build knowledge about happy and healthy relationships
- To build strong and loving relationships
- To build deeper understanding and acceptance of each other
The workshop includes:
- Activities to discover more about each other
- Skills to build positive habits and acceptance of differences
- Activities to explore personality, habits, roles and backgrounds
- Communication and listening skills